Listen to this page by clicking the player . . .
You’re dyslexic? Wow! That means you have some amazing gifts! The planet needs your unique brilliance!
What you'll find on these pages:
These pages and articles are dedicated to understanding:
- What dyslexia is.
- The unique challenges of growing up dyslexic on emotional wellbeing: key areas of difficulty and suggestions for support.
- The kinds of psychotherapy and mentoring/coaching that are best suited for dyslexics.
- Resources: Videos of dyslexics speaking about their experiences; books and articles; inspiration and information.
You'll also find all this information in one blog—look for the Blog Post at this link: For Dyslexics—You Are Amazing!
Would you like to have a PDF with all of this information in one document? Great! Go to the Articles Page and find the Article called For Dyslexics—You Are Amazing!
Follow these links to learn more:
- Facts, Myths, Statistics, and The Hell of School
- Famous Dyslexics
- How the Dyslexic Brain Works
- Dyslexic Strengths Explained—The M.I.N.D Strengths
- Self-Esteem and Healing Hurt: The Emotional Impact of Being Dyslexic—Anxiety, Depression, Self Esteem, Grief and Trauma
- How to Find a Therapist or Mentor
- Mentoring/Coaching with Joseph Feusi
- Psychotherapy for Dyslexic Adults with Kathleen Dunbar
- Assistive Technologies and Accommodations
- “Disability” versus “Difference” and the Lens of Public Perception
- The Story of Joseph
To learn more about a particular struggle, and for some suggestions and help along the way, click on any of the following:
- Intro Page: The Emotional Impact of Being Dyslexic—Healing Hurt and Growing Self-Esteem
- Low Self Esteem
- Being Invisible and Difficulty Asking For Help
- Grief, Loss, Intense Sorrow and Almost Unfathomable Pain
- "Impostor Syndrome"
- Anxiety and Fear, PTSD, Trauma and Panic Attacks
- Not Believing You Have A Positive Future and Not Knowing Who You Really Are
Please note, the exercises you will find here are not meant to replace professional help. If you find that they are activating to you, please seek the guidance of a professional.
The Story of Joseph
What is your story, or the story of a dyslexic in your life? How I got interested in dyslexia—my partner Joseph. Follow this link: